Do you also think that in today´s world, full of modern conveniences, the spoken word or "face to face" communication isn´t important any more? A lot of people have the idea that an e-mail or a brief phone call can solve everything. The truth is that we can, to a certain extent, avoid talking in front of people. The dangerous thing about it is that by this we are creating a barrier, which can limit both our career and personal growth.
The ability to express a thought clearly, understandably, and in an engaging way in front of an individual or a larger group of people, gives the people who have achieved it through a training the feeling of assurance and self-confidence. It is unambiguously an advantage in both your professional and personal life.
- Improvement of the ability to engage and convince the listener.
- Mastering the process of preparing a presentation.
- Understanding the basic principles of presenting in front of people.
- Elimination of habits that draw attention away from the presentation.
- Improvement of the ability to maintain control over one´s presentation
and the reactions of the audience.
- The basics of a process of preparing a presentation and avoiding the
most frequent mistakes.
- Ways to structure the presentation depending on its purpose.
- The elements of body language that can influence the presentation both
in a positive and negative way.
- Working with the voice.
- Starting and ending the presentation.
- Answering difficult questions.
- Using support techniques (overhead projector, computer).
- Using visual tools (flipchart, magnetic board, various types of
- Elements that make the presentation more understandable and engaging for
- The training is led by two trainers.
- Individual exercises have a time limit that has to be met by
- Each participant prepares his presentation according to the assignment
and based on real personal working situations.
- Each participant has to practice and do seven presentations.
- Some presentations can be done in English.
- Participants receive coaching during the presentations.
- The exercises are recorded and each of them is later individually
consulted in a separate room (the trainer with the participant).
- The outcome of an individual consultation identifies strengths and areas
that can still be improved.
- The aim of the whole training is improvement of presenting, not only
about gaining information.
- Participants obtain a record of their presentations. From the
chronological record the change that had occurred between the first and
the last exercise is apparent.
- Public course length:
- 2 days
- Course for company length:
- 2 days - 3 days
We can also offer you this course tailored individually to your needs.
Contact us on email@example.com or +420 283 850 416+420 283 850 416.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding this product.
You can use the on-line form or call us at +420 283 850 416
Told about Presentation Skills:
Murtfeldt Plasty s.r.o.
We have been cooperating with Else in a one year project, which is focused on employees’ development in soft skills. The trainings are…see whole reference
Courses and other products similar to this one: