We are living in a global world. Even our small Czech Republic became a part of international business. Thanks to its location it has become a cross where the east and west world blend.
If we want to be successful in this mixed business world, we should know not only its written laws, but also unwritten rules and principals. We should be familiar with multicultural differences in nonverbal communication (gestures, expression of face and tone of voice), but also in different cultures, habits, religions and faiths which all cause different ways of thinking and behavior. We should learn to “read between the lines”. This knowledge can contribute to our success in global business.
The goal of the workshop is to clarify the hidden impact of cultures on our behavior; to understand the thinking and behavior of clients who come from different environments; and to be able to use it while serving clients, negotiations and solving conflicts.
- To acquire basic principals of intercultural communication.
- To clarify the hidden impact of culture on our behavior, evaluation of events or expectations.
- To understand the thinking and behavior of clients who come from different cultural environments and based on this to communicate better.
- To improve sensitivity to cultural differences in approach to authority, respecting rules or sharing information.
- To read between the lines agreement and disagreement of the other side easily.
- To realize a variety of nonverbal communication and limits of acceptable levels of expression of emotions.
- Culturally different worlds – Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indian
- What impact has religion on communication
- What is possible and what is not
- Role of culture in communication
- Verbal communication in multicultural environment
- Non verbal communication – 6 categories
- Low vs. high-context cultures
- Gestures in different cultures
- Stereotyping – pictures in our minds
- Program is run in an interactive way.
- The lector teaches from her practical experience which she gained during her 11 year stay in United Emirates. She worked in the airline industry as a customer care specialist, led an international team – more than 120 different nations, worked as a trainer of employees for the international chain “Boscolo Prague Autograph Collection”. She had an opportunity to participate in negotiations on international levels and helped managers, who wanted get established in different cultural environments.
- Public course length:
- 1 day
- Course for company length:
- 1 day - 2 days
We can also offer you this course tailored individually to your needs.
Contact us on email@example.com or +420 283 850 416.
Nearest public courses:
No public course is currently available. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in this course.
Do you have question regarding this product?
We will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding this product.
You can use the on-line form or call us at +420 283 850 416
Told about Cultural Differences:
Hanon Systems Autopal s.r.o.
We have been cooperating with Else for more than 5 years. They led Presentation skills, Accelerated Learning and Teambuilding…see whole reference
Courses and other products similar to this one: